Shipping & Returns
RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
- The customer acknowledges that these terms of RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY are limited to direct sales by DISHA KAHAI to the customer and that these terms of RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY are not available in case of a sale by a third party.
- DISHA KAHAI has a “NO RETURNS”, “NO EXCHANGE” and “NO REFUND” POLICY on all products.
- For all our products, we follow the measurements provided in the size guide. Thus we request the customer to place an order as per the measurements reflected in the size guide. For made-to-measure products and customisations we follow the exact measurements and instructions provided by the customer. All our products have margins.
- At DISHA KAHAI we understand that your measurements could fluctuate from the time you placed your order upto the date of delivery. Thus, if the product is slightly tight or loose for the customer upon arrival, it can be couriered back to DISHA KAHAI for alterations within 30 days from the date of delivery. The first alteration is not chargeable. Any alterations or changes made to the garment thereafter are chargeable. DISHA KAHAI’s shipping address : 101, Veejays Niwas, next to Sujay hospital, Gulmohar road, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058.
- The customer needs to notify us via email at email@example.com or via call/whatsapp on (+91) 9819395191 that they have shipped a product back to DISHA KAHAI for alteration. The shipping charges from the customer’s address to DISHA KAHAI will be borne by the customer.
- After receiving the package at DISHA KAHAI, our team will contact you to understand the alteration/alterations. The customer could also share videos and/or pictures of themselves in the garment for our team to understand the alteration/alterations better.
- DISHA KAHAI is not liable for any damages caused to the product during transit from the customer’s address to DISHA KAHAI. We recommend that you insure the package against theft and accidental damage.
- Unidentified and uninformed packages received at DISHA KAHAI will be returned to the sender.
- If it is found that the claimed shipment was not delivered to us or the shipment was empty or missing individual components, the onus shall be on the customer to provide the proof of delivery to us or the proof for the missing components.
- Orders are shipped between Monday to Friday. Orders placed on weekends and select holidays are processed on the consecutive business day.
- If we are unable to process your order due to inaccurate or incomplete shipping information, you will be notified and your order will be processed after we receive complete shipping information.
- The cost of shipping will be added at the time of checkout.
- For International Shipping, local taxes and customs of the country where the order is shipped might be applicable. These have to be borne by the customer. DISHA KAHAI is not liable to pay these taxes.
- If nobody is available to accept the delivery, the order will be taken back, and our courier partner will reattempt the delivery. You can then obtain directions on how to procure your order.
- You could track the status of your order from the “My Account” tab available on the homepage of our website.
- Due to the high value of the goods that we sell, we require proof of delivery for all orders. Thus at the time of delivery, you are required to fill in your name, signature and show proof of identification.
- No extra handling charges will be charged to you at the time of delivery. Please do not make any such additional payments to anyone at the time of delivery.
- PLEASE NOTE: Although we try our best to deliver your items during the estimated timeframe, delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- Orders can be cancelled within 24 hours only.
- For cancellations, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit will be provided against cancellation of an order.
- Credit must be used within three months from the date of purchase.