To purchase the merchandise, you need to register and set up an account with DISHA KAHAI.
After registering and setting up your account, you will be able to do the following through your DISHA KAHAI account:
– Track your orders and review past purchases.
– Manage your account details, shipping address and email preferences.
– Save items to your wishlist.
Email id and phone number are mandatory fields. We will send you regular updates about your order.
Please be assured that your personal information is kept private and confidential. At no point will DISHA KAHAI rent or sell this. To make a purchase you have to register at DISHA KAHAI, we will need to know your name, shipping address, email address and mobile number.
Please note that DISHA KAHAI may use your contact details to inform you about the latest arrivals/offers/sales. If you would prefer not to receive these updates, you could unsubscribe or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
To register, go to “My Account” placed at the top right of the page. Simply click on “Register” and fill in the details to make your account. After which you will receive a welcome email stating that your account has been created. This email consists of your username.
If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password” on the “Sign In” page and follow the instructions.
The order process has 5 stages:
- Sign in to your account.
- Add the products you wish to purchase to your cart by clicking on “Add To Cart”.
- Confirm your delivery address. If you wish for your purchase to be delivered to another address, please fill in the new address, receiver’s name and contact details.
- Review your order before making the payment.
- Complete the payment process.
We accept the following payment methods:
- Debit/Credit Cards – Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and RuPay
- International Credit Cards – American express, MasterCard and Visa
- NEFT/RTGS/Bank Transfer
- Net Banking – HDFC Bank , ICICI Bank and SBI
- Wallets – Ola Money, Jio Money, Freecharge and Mobikwik
- UPI (unified payments interface)
- Please note that we do not accept any other methods of payment apart from those listed above.
After you place your order, you will be notified via an email confirming that your order has been received.
Yes. To customise your order, you need to email us at email@example.com with your specifications. We will seek certain approvals from you to ensure that the
customisation is proper.
- Customisation will only comply with size customisations, covering a nude/sheer part, addition of sleeves and colour changes.
- The basic silhouette cannot be changed.
- Any extra component such as the addition of pants, dupatta and embroidery will be on a chargeable basis.
- All customisations are subject to availability.
- DISHA KAHAI has the right to cancel/withdraw/modify certain customisations.
The MRP of plus sizes such as XL, XXL and custom is 10% more than the other sizes because the fabric consumption and embroidery is more than the smaller sizes. If your size is not mentioned or you would like a custom fit, then you can click on custom, mention your measurements and place your order.
For any further clarifications you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to purchase a particular product you have seen on DISHA KAHAI’s social media handles such as Facebook/Instagram or at a public/private event and the same product is not there on our website, please email email@example.com about the inquiry along with an image of that product. Our team will revert to you with details of that particular product, its availability and its MRP. In case that product is out of stock, we will share images of a suitable alternative or similar product.
DISHA KAHAI offers seasonal sales.
Please note that we cannot guarantee that our sale prices/promotional prices will be equivalent to the following:
– Sale prices/promotional prices offered by other online portals/shopping websites where products of DISHA KAHAI are sold
– Our stockists/boutiques/stores where products of DISHA KAHAI are stocked
Due to the exclusive nature of our stock, DISHA KAHAI cannot guarantee that an item will be available late in the season during sales or promotional periods. All products and their sizes during the sale period are subject to availability.
Yes. For corporate orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
While we have made every effort to display the colours of the products that appear on the website as accurately as possible, we cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen’s display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary.
Unfortunately, all items purchased under any one order can only be shipped to one address. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address.
We are unfortunately unable to redirect orders once your items have been dispatched. Therefore, please ensure that you provide the correct shipping address.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add items to an existing order or combine orders. If you would like all your items to be delivered together, you will need to cancel your order(s) and place a new order containing all the items you want to purchase.
Estimated delivery times are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. DISHA KAHAI is not responsible for any delays caused by destination customs clearance processes. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email confirmation of your shipping details and a tracking number. You will be able to view and track your shipment by signing in and selecting “My Account” followed by “Order Status.”
For Indian customers, product prices displayed are inclusive of GST (goods and services tax).
For international customers, product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As the recipient, you are liable for all import duties, customs and local sales taxes levied by the country in which delivery is made. You will have to follow and abide by the import duties, customs and local sales taxes procedures of your country to receive the delivery of your purchase.
If your purchase is a gift for a recipient in a country other than India, the recipient will have to follow and abide by the import duties, customs and local sales taxes procedures of their country to receive the delivery.
Your DISHA KAHAI COUTURE order will be packaged and delivered to you in a signature DK full-length hanger cover, which makes the perfect storage solution. Whereas, your DISHA KAHAI PRET order will be delivered in a box.
Due to the high value of the goods, we require proof of delivery for all orders. This means we are unable to authorise packages to be delivered without a name and signature.
Kindly click on this link to know about our shipping policy: Shipping and Returns.
Kindly click on this link to know about our returns and exchange policy: Shipping and Returns.